Latest Posts

SPONSORSHIP BY: OPEX CONSULTANT GROUP. WEBSITE: (WWW.OPEXCG.COM)

Mahanila Store
Mahanila Store
Mahanila Store

Cross Col

Thursday 21 July 2016

Telling A Story “The First Time I Studied English”


Topic: Telling A Story “The First Time I Studied English”

 

 The First Time I Studied English

 

Beginning:

Firstly, I began my education in Tabanan – Bali Province. I was started from Primary School to Senior High School. It was a lovely place and school as well. There is no English lesson in Primary School yet, but initially, the English Lesson was started in Secondary School. First of all, I was opened the English book at first stage – at level one. To start off with, the first lesson was “To Be and Simple Present Tense”

 

Continuing:

Then, I started to get worried, how to read this words that need to spoke in “strange accents”, I thought. After that, we knew that there would be no problem! Next, we decided on our strategy to just follow the teacher and enjoy it. As soon as we finished the first lesson, we unpacked our second lesson of “Regular and irregular verbs”. We were sure everything was ready, but then we discovered some unexpected problems. There were so many “irregular verbs” need to remind. Immediately, I asked my most clever friend, if he has a special idea.

 

Interruptions/ New Elements to the Story:

Suddenly, a student did a funny spoke, since he was tried to spoke in English. All students was bullied him. Unexpectedly, the student in the room didn't know that all students must have their own turn.

 

Events Occurring at the Same Time:

While we were getting ready for the Examination, I was making Extra Time to study the materials. During the examination, I came over and asked the teacher a few questions before started. I was a bit worried not to pass the examination. Initially, I thought it was a bad idea, but I have no choice.

 

Ending:

Finally, I finished answering all 10 questions. In the end, the teacher decided to score my answer. I became tired and returned home. I felt I had had enough and went home with a little of hope to get the highest score. The other morning I was having an English Class and I was expecting a best result, so I ‘jumped out’ of the chair, I rushed to the front class, to get my Examination Result as announced by the teacher. Anyway, my teacher walked in and in a voice that ‘could freeze fire’ said "Well done! I hope you're kept your best performance in English. Your Score is 100." So I have to go out and explain to my friend that I really enjoying the English Class anyway.

 

---- End of Story ---
Previous
Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments