Latest Posts

SPONSORSHIP BY: OPEX CONSULTANT GROUP. WEBSITE: (WWW.OPEXCG.COM)

Mahanila Store
Mahanila Store
Mahanila Store

Cross Col

Thursday 21 July 2016

Absence from Meeting (Contoh email karena tidak hadir dalam suatu kegiatan dalam Bahasa Inggris)


===== Absence from Meeting ======

Dear Ms. Shinta,

Please accept my apology for not being able to attend the English Training scheduled today.

I am really very sorry about my absence at such an important training, due to I have committed with the other production meeting that I cannot avoid.

This official matter require my immediate attention and contribution. 

 

Please excuse my absence and unprofessionalism. I apologize once again and will proceed differently in the future. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and our team.

 

Asides to Ms. Rukmini,

Please lead our Con-Call today on my behalf.

 

Cordially,

Uddava

Previous
Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments